Friday, May 29, 2009

What's your idea worth?

Mine was worth $880,000 it seems, according to Google.org. Here's the citation for PRS India:

$880,000 multi-year grant to increase citizen engagement, track the performance of members of parliament, and procure photocopies of state laws throughout India.

Note that, of course, I've nothing to do with that link, and what I had in mind is a lot more than what they're doing now.

2 comments:

Akshay Surve said...

What would it take you to work on what you have in mind?

ksp said...

Nothing much, just the data I require. The Indian Loksabha parliament website already gives much of the info I require, but it's all in PDF form (not much of a problem). Also, since I've seen the info I want on other sites/books, clearly the Lok Sabha Secretariat is fairly co-operative -- if only they could release all the info over the net!