See: http://data.australia.gov.au/
Plus, they're organizing a competition to see what people can come up with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sree's personal blog. If it can ever get that personal.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I —
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
(
Robert Frost)
2 comments:
Hey Sree,
Nice find..
QQ:Do they have a API feed or something for machine consumption.I tried to look around the site, and found the data in .xls format.
Also what I found was that the excel headers are not defined in lay terms, probably are column names in a SQL table.
Rupin
I dunno, I haven't poked around too much.
Also, XLS isn't what to expect, but the cool thing is that the data is out there. That's 90% of the problem solved.
I've been thinking about a platform for publishing data, maybe that's what's required.
Post a Comment