My 10-yr old Timex IRONMAN watch is dead. Pretty much soon after, my friend Rupin calls me up to tell me about the TI EZ430-Chronos. Would I like to buy it?
Would I? A fully programmable wrist watch? With 3-axis accelerometer, temperature and pressure sensors and wireless transceiver capability? All for $50?
YES! The battery life on that thing might not equal a "proper watch", but a programmable computer on a wrist watch? You betcha I want it!
Today, I get another call that must be the most awesome call ever: "I'm in a cycle shop. Would you like me to buy something?"
And then I think I'm also getting a Penguin plushie. Maybe a Jackass Penguin, not a Fairy Penguin like Tux, but hey, the thought is what counts!
[None of these calls originated in the Republic of India, so I'm doubly grateful to all those who called!]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment