This Diwali, I just ensured that my bicycles shall be lit up beautifully.
After a recent scary unlit ride on NH-209, I finally decided to go get good lights and not spend anymore on the stupid cheap lights I've been using.
And then went decided to do even better, and get some really good lights, dynamo powered! Nope, not those obsolete bottle dynamos -- hub dynamos! It's been one of my dreams to get such a system, but I always thought they were very expensive.
They still are, but the cheaper ones are now within my reach and are performant enough. My bikes will be brighter but my wallet is seriously lighter. I could've bought a bike for that kind of money.
I do not like to do rides in the dark, but with the brevets, especially the longer ones, they will be unavoidable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment