Sunday, May 01, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sree's personal blog. If it can ever get that personal.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I —
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
(
Robert Frost)
2 comments:
Congrats!
Wow, those newly minted ones look really cool and having them along with list of super human achievements makes it even more special.As a proud randonneur,you might as well say they're worth their weight in gold!
Although some might fell that an olympic medal is the ultimate prize for a sportsman,a simple recognition of one's achievement is as valuable as the medal itself.
The ride times for the 200 Km(12:48:00)and 400 Km(26:23:00) can only get better.
Did you have a GPS system to track your location real time during the ride? How is the ride timed by the organizers? The data can be used to improve upon the timing's I guess.
I'm really glad that you've realized your long cherished dream of being a Randonneur.Congratulations on a job well done despite all the setbacks.
Three cheers to the determined Randonneur Researcher!!!
Let the perpetual party begin!!!!!
Post a Comment