I looked up as it came into view. Tall, imposing and shrouded in mist. A mountain worth climbing. No one had been there yet. None that I knew of.
He was there, in his hut. I'd heard of him.
"Welcome! Chasing the beast, are we?", he asked.
I nodded.
"Have you seen it?", he continued.
I showed him the scales I had broken off.
"Well, you're off to a better start than most people. I don't see these too often.", he paused and stared at the scales.
"It's a long journey. Good luck, doctor!", he smiled.
I smiled back. I would certainly need the luck.
He was there, in his hut. I'd heard of him.
"Welcome! Chasing the beast, are we?", he asked.
I nodded.
"Have you seen it?", he continued.
I showed him the scales I had broken off.
"Well, you're off to a better start than most people. I don't see these too often.", he paused and stared at the scales.
"It's a long journey. Good luck, doctor!", he smiled.
I smiled back. I would certainly need the luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment