I'm in Summer of Code 2006! Working for User Management for SWAT (Samba 4)!Thanks Google and Samba. You've no idea how this has affected my life. From K's rejection to your acceptance, life has sure turned around. Hope B does the same!
Sree's personal blog. If it can ever get that personal.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I —
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
(
Robert Frost)
I'm in Summer of Code 2006! Working for User Management for SWAT (Samba 4)!Thanks Google and Samba. You've no idea how this has affected my life. From K's rejection to your acceptance, life has sure turned around. Hope B does the same!
3 comments:
wOw... congrats !!!
have a coOL summer ahead !
wats up wid those >100 mails ?
try using new window for comments.
akky: 600 people introducing themselves :-(
jugal: set it but doesn't seem to be working?
Post a Comment