Okay, finally, the last (and most dreaded) exam got over today. I did not fare well. The other exams went nicely. I don't know what will happen, but I'm not worrying about that anymore, since I obviously can't do anything about it anymore.
Now there's a very nice and interesting project to finish in a week, and another assignment as well. Dec 14th is when the last of course work for my MSc batchmates will come to end.
For me, however, course work will continue next semester, as I require more credits for the conversion to PhD.
Of course, this means, everything now more-or-less returns to normal.
Apart from course work, I must add I'm having incredible fun. Ideas are buzzing in my head, I'm coding like I did a couple of years ago, and I'm finally getting to play with some very nice technologies (thanks to Bonszai!). Lovely.
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment