It occupied 3 "halls" of the Chinnaswamy Stadium, which really wasn't that big. Quite like the hall at Juhu.
Here's what I picked up:
- The Creation of Wealth, R. M. Lala, the story of the Tata's from 19th to 20th century.
- Touch of Greatness, R. M. Lala, "encounters with eminent people"
- First among Equals, Jeffrey Archer. Don't ask why. I think I really wanted a epic story to relax with. And this is the only Archer I think I've missed among the older ones.
Strand's Calvin & Hobbes (complete 3-vol set by Andrew McMillan publishing) Price: Rs. 4850. Don't buy anywhere else!
Didn't buy: The MAD Cover Book. Don't know why. It was relatively cheap. Hmm ...
Overheard: "All of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, for Rs. 800!", yeah girl, yeah. That's the leather-bound edition, though. The other one right next to it is for Rs. 600!
No comments:
Post a Comment