Tuesday, April 03, 2007

100!

This is the 100th post on my blog. It comes after 10 months of blogging. That's a post about every 3 days! Well, not all of my posts have had original content, but I think I can sweep those technicalities under the carpet.

I was thinking about writing a special post for the 100th post, but then took so much time over it that it was just holding me up from posting the 101st. So, here's the 100th post, finally done, so I can get back to blogging.

It's been fun blogging so long, and I hope to continue at it for some more time. That's not going to be difficult if I think I still have an "audience" which I think I do. <sarcasm> In the thousands. I know. Really. </sarcasm>

This blog continues to be a personal "journal", accessible only to friends, family and others around me, which means the digg reader better stay away. I plan to start another blog, not pseudonymous and concentrating on my research (non-existent at this point in time), so be on the look out for that one.

Here's wishing you and myself happier blogging!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awaiting the grand opening of tech blog