Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Received Convocation Certificate

My mailbox (physical, not virtual) had a nice big envelope waiting for me today. Inside was my degree convocation certificate! Yes, it finally got here! Here's what it reads:

We, the Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor and Members of the Management Council confer the Degree of Bachelor of Engineering ...

Took about three months and a week from convocation to get it. The certificate is not perfect, my initial is now middle "initial", and the lamination's not done gently, but, heck, I'm an Engineer now (with proof, that is)!

P.S.: Yep, it contains the nice sesqui-centennial logo I was hoping for!

3 comments:

Abhijit Pai said...

Do SERC students get Frost read out to them en masse ?

http://ssl.serc.iisc.ernet.in/~mario/

ksp said...

I wish! (And I'm sure the SSL students wish too, given the other things that they have to read :) )

Frost writes poetry with very nice imagery.

Incidently, why the off-topic comment?

Abhijit Pai said...

Check the link in my above comment.
And since it pertains to your blog as a whole, because of
"I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I —
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. ",
I had to post it as a comment on one of your blog posts. Hence.