Saturday, December 01, 2007

On Cookie Flavours

I've been trying out the different cookie flavours that the Nilgiri's Mechanized Bakery produces, usually at the just-before-midnight Tea/Coffee sessions.

The first one I tried was one of my favourite, the Ginger Biscuit, which has a nice flavour that kinda burns your throat as you eat more of it. Goes well with coffee.

The second one was particularly mild and an all-round likable flavour, choco-chip cookies. Not quite the Hide-n-seek or the Choco-nut, but in a class of its own.

The third one today was "Masala biscuits". If you're intrigued, as I was, here's a list of interesting ingredients in it:
  • Onions
  • Green chillies
  • Coriander
  • Mint
  • Pepper
  • Ginger
  • Iodised Salt
Needless to say, I will not forget this flavour for some time. I did not finish the packet, and thrust it on some unsuspecting friends.

Still to go: Pineapple, Almond, Orange, and some more.

1 comment:

Rupin Chheda said...

Hey Sree,
get me a pack..Wanna try something seriously crazy now...Have been doing a lot of sane stuff from the last one year..enuf of it now...
cya