Thursday, July 16, 2009

EY 25 Ends

Even though only a year has passed, I've aged far more. For someone who has always been accused of growing up too fast, the pace of growth these last few months has been painful. Even though all is calm now, a stormy future awaits. EY 26 will be ... interesting.

The kitteh's gone, taken away in a silent purge. Far worse things followed. Even Academic progress has slowed and the number of failed attempts are rising.

The last month or so have been much better, with a number of good things happening, if not to me, to others who are close. Like every year, I've learnt something completely new this year too. That marks, I think, a decade of "extra-curricular" learning. If I can continue doing this, I think it will be time well spent with the Terrans.

Now, perhaps the nicest thing to look forward to is this:





P.S.: The "woodoo" has increased, and I think I see a fall coming.

No comments: