Friday, November 03, 2006

Nightmare November

It's like a collective nightmare. With a month to go before final examinations, campus has suddenly become a lot quieter. Everyone's feeling the pressure!

Me? It's become painfully obvious that I'm clueless, okay and downright bad with my three subjects respectively. It could be good, very good and okay, but I need to work very hard for that. So I'd better get back to studies, atleast for this month.

Be back online in mid-December.

3 comments:

G@K said...

Blogging is a rarity for me. Dnt keep it as a diary. Use it to write short stories. Anyways all the best for ur exams.

G@K said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jugal said...

one more deleted comment! shit man, whose threatening you SO MUCH?! :D

don't worry you'll manage. i remember dsp exam, what was it? 7-8 hours or something, right?