I've watched one-fifth of the IMDB Top 250. Without knowing about it. Without bragging about it. Without even realizing it. Without a beancounter approach to ratings. That must count for something.
And there are still a few more movies there that I know of that I still haven't watched.
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG! I thought only the CAT-MAN was in the race with me! NOT YOU TOO!
I'm guessing the Cat-man Jugal is talkin abt is Ankur... Though quite a lot of good movies dint make the cut in the IMDB top 250 and a few bad ones did. I have seen more than 1/4th of them, which should explain why I say a few bad movies have made it. ;)
g@k: no idea about the cat-man, i'll verify.
Yes, the problem with ratings is that a *lot* of good movies haven't made it. Hence the stab at people who chose whether to watch a movie or not based *just* on it's ratings. None of the present company included, thankfully.
Post a Comment