Sunday, July 01, 2007

Early Bird

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

As of today, I can claim to have woken up at 6AM at 6.30 AM before 7AM for one whole month! If the time when I woke up counts, then it's largely 6.15AM, but if you time the moment I got out of bed, well, let's say "before 7AM" is a good fit.

Only on one day I've woken up at 12PM, but that's 'cos I went to sleep at 5.30AM. So I guess I can forgive myself that.

I plan to continue.

3 comments:

Nitin Pai said...

It takes 21 days for something to become a habit and 12 days of not doing it makes u lose that habit. Guess waking up early has become a habit with you now.

ksp said...

Aargh .. no spouting Robin Sharma on my blog please!

But it ain't a habit yet. Hopefully it will become one.

rohan_nog said...

Hey, what sort of graduate student wakes up before noon! You're ruining our reputation. ;)