Yesterday, with one of the most surprising performances of will and determination, and with awesome support from my advisors, I submitted a paper describing my work to a conference. Now my work will undergo peer review, and I'm not hoping for an easy time out there.
I also learnt something very important. When racing against time, do not give up until the deadline has gone by. You'll be surprised how quickly some things can happen once you get over that one stumbling block.
Life now hunkers down to hopefully a comfortable (but busy) pace. This work was the end of the beginning, there are now several leads that I wish to explore in this area. Of immediate concern is my conversion viva that's coming up (soon, I hope), and I'm looking forward to going home after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats Sree! Next step journal?
Journals are too slow for computer science :D
Anyways, of course, archival will probably use a journal.
Post a Comment