Never felt so smug in my life.
And it's incredibly perverse since I've just watched all of the hard work a friend and I did turn to naught. Officialdom is dumber than I thought. I mean, stonewalling some very intelligent people who worked on your problem and came up with a solution just because you thought they'd already solved it and you could dispense with them is about the dumbest you can be.
I guess this is why consultants charge a bomb. Even if their well-meaning advice is not taken, they can take comfort in the money.
Good luck. You know where to find me. Being the glutton for punishment that I am, I'll probably work for you again -- but the rules of engagement have now changed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Was this what we have had as an idea or something else?
Post a Comment