Thursday, October 26, 2006

Orkut now accepts Anybody

So, now to join Orkut, you don't need an invite.

Wow!

After all that talk of keeping the community well-knit and small and such, it's now open season for everybody.

"WE NEED USERS!"

Oh well.

Now, the focus is on keeping Orkut "beautiful".

5 comments:

G@K said...

Ok. Jst went to quizgalaxy and found out that it churns up random meanings everytime. The 1st time I tried my name supposedly means one who steals tuna fish from others. Btw, ur name also meant one who is constantly high. :p

ksp said...

Ouch about the random meanings, but the first one hit pretty right :)

Constantly high --- somewhat true, if you know the feeling you get when you're constantly buzzing in your head :)

Besides, with one of your blog titled the way it is, I'd suspect that this comment is placed in the wrong post for all the wrong reasons :D

G@K said...

The comment is in the wrong post 'cos I cant c da comment link for that particular post of urs.

ksp said...

whoops! my mistake. I'll fix that pronto!
BTW, you not blogging?

Jugal said...

does it?

i thot it rejected you ;D

it rejected me though :D

(the above comment is based on the concept of you loving something and that thing loving you doesn't always have to be true and how some of it can be conceptual)

am i making sense? or is it just that green that i slipped into my inhaler in this bloody cold!