On my recent visit to Mumbai, I collected my documents from college, which included my leaving certificate.
Now this is an "important" document, and one must make sure it contains all the right details. Atleast, the people who issue this document will double check the details. And maybe even triple check, just to be safe.
Now, this document, for me, had the following fields empty: Nationality and Religion. Explanation: Your previous leaving certificate did not contain this information. Which I found out was perfectly correct, as my JC Leaving Certificate omits the information.
How did I miss that in my JC LC? (Un?)Happy co-incidence? Sign of things to come?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I guess they realized it much earlier than you.. that you are an agnostic citizen of the world.. :)
Dude you gotta post a recent snap of yours coz I've been hearing lots about your new look.
Post a Comment