I just read about the holdup near Bail Bazaar in Mumbai. When the story broke, I was under the impression that this was a State Transport bus, and not our good old BEST. The Deccan Herald corrected me, and also let me know that the guy got into the double-decker bus at Saki Naka and brandished a gun and was shot dead near Bail Bazaar.
This would've been a bus plying between Andheri and Kurla, me thinks.
So, if the time was right, then a lot of DBIT students would've been on that bus en route to college. Bail Bazaar is the second-last stop for them. It's a route I've traversed daily for about 3 years as an undergrad student in DBIT. Of course, I wouldn't have been on that bus route, mine would've been the longer 309/709 and sometimes 489 to Kandivali.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sree, this was 332 bus # even i was under the impression that state run = ST bus and BEST ! This was something unthinkable ....
Post a Comment