I just read an article by the designer of the new Netherlands 5 EURO coin. It is an awesome read. The attention to detail is just amazing! The fact that it was completely made using Free Software is secondary, but noteworthy.
I want it!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've added few Indonesian rupiah (coins) to your coin collection :) It still exists in that brylcreem ka dabba :))) and mind you there are really good historic coins in there !
LOL! I'd completely forgotten about that collection.
This coin would also make a nice addition to that collection.
Thanks for the rupaihs!
Hey..a friend of mine has his onsite in the netherlands..I will ask him to dispatch a few....will take time mostly..I had a chat with him..he said its not as yet public..ever so more..he told me that he heard that such a coin is in circulation from me..:)
Post a Comment