Sunday, September 10, 2006

September Madness

Two tests, two assignments, a couple of papers so far.

Possibly one more test, two heavy-duty assignments, and lots more papers to read.

And I'm still hunting for a advisor for my research work. And while on this, I'm discovering that I'm not really very clear about what I want to research. Or perhaps that I'm crystal clear, and the subject is probably not research-worthy.

Sigh. The Madness has begun. And it's going to outlast September.

1 comment:

Savio Monteiro said...

Well, this has been the case with me too...!
Bringing the research culture in DBIT has been pretty much a task. This is what questions the worth of Research in GNU/Linux.

It was only when I began showing the world Compiz that they were overwhelmed with its worth and might. In fact even prejudiced people like Yorrick and a few other Windows Freaks accosted & asked me how to learn GNU/Linux.... !

The lyrics of Madonna's famous songs... "Living in a material world" still echoes in my mind!